The following insertions will be placed on the web site concerning a product or technology that has received endorsement from the Review Panel.
- The logo and name of the commercial organisation
- A picture of the product/technology or training/education programme that has been successful in this process
- Description of the product/technology or training/education programme
- Comment from the Review Panel concerning the endorsement
- A link to further information about the product/technology or training/education programme should this be requested by the successful applicant.
Commercial organisation will also be able to use the IPS Endorsement Logo on material directly associated with the technology/product or training/education programme that has been endorsed for the period for which endorsement has been approved
The IPS will make a disclaimer concerning this link that only information provided in the process of evaluation has been validated and page viewers should not rely on other information which may become associated with the IPS endorsement without due and properly qualified examination.
Owners of the technologies published on the web site may require that they be taken down by giving written notice to email@example.com and details will be removed form the web site within 14 working days. In such circumstances they is no rebate of return in whole or in part of any fee paid previously.